My personal brand focuses on me, my family and my personal interests which I share across social media, my blog, recorded and LIVE video broadcasting. As an artist and designer, I have been branding and re-branding myself since graduating high school in 2002. However, the latest iteration of my personal brand as MrGlasco began in late 2012, inspired by the Twitch.tv community, and I’ve since developed my brand across multiple LIVE video broadcasting platforms and social media profiles.
My brand is ultimately a public exposition of my philosophy and creativity using art, design, commentary and humor. I achieve this by engaging with my audience and community using common interests like gaming and fitness. As a stay-at-home parent, overcoming the restraints on my time and energy will always be a challenge, but this is also an important part of my unique narrative and identity as a parent, enthusiast and entrepreneur. Over time monetization and support will help me to overcome my financial limitations and help to further develop my brand and community. Any business inquiries should feel free to contact me.
Suitland, MD USA
● Personal Brand Manager at MrGlaco.tv (2013 – Present)
● Accounting Clerk at United Mine Workers of America (2009 – 2016)
● Various Art, Design, Marketing, Retail and Sales (Prior – 2009)
Northern Virginia Community College (2002 – 2006)
○ Associate’s in Science, General Studies
○ Career Studies Certificate, Computer Aided Drafting & Design
● Registration & Fund Raising Organizer for Extra Life of the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (2014 – Present)
● Assistant Track & Field Coach for Virginia Prowlers Track & Field Club (2012)
Skills & Interests:
Branding, Marketing, Advertising, Blogging, Vlogging, Fundraising, Art, Music, Graphic Design, Illustration, Animation, Video Editing, Audio Editing, Writing, Print Production, Computer Aided Drafting, Education, Health, Fitness, Science, Technology, Sales, Contract Negotiation, Accounting, Office Administration, Customer Service