Home » My Blog » Let's Play » Ori and the Blind Forest (PC) Part 2

Let’s Play: Ori and the Blind Forest (PC) Part 2

Author: Aladdin Glasco / July 19, 2018
Email
 

The last time we played Ori and the Blind Forest we cleared our first significant area/objective and we were introduced to the potential end game boss. So far the progression of gameplay mechanics and challenges have been steady and solid. So I’m excited to see where the game goes from here.


While I feel like the game wants to pick up it’s pace, I’ve been lagging behind due to my inability to remember all of my characters abilities and remembering to save my game more often. Nevertheless, I’m still thoroughly enjoying the game. When I forget to use necessary abilities, I feel like I’m exercising the problem solving areas of my brain. When I forget to save my game, I feel like I’m getting an extended experience of the game that would have otherwise ended prematurely.

This gameplay session got my completion percentage up to +60%, so I’m confident that my third gameplay session will complete the remaining -40% of the game. I hope you all have enjoyed this game as much as I have, and I hope you will join me as I finish the game in the next gameplay session or two.

Author: Aladdin Glasco

Married father three, exploring gaming and other personal interests.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.